​          Royal Holloway School of the Arts is nonsectarian in its programing, admission policies, and operations and admits all eligible students residing in South Carolina, with priority to those in Spartanburg & Greenville Counties, subject to space limitations and in compliance with all federal and state laws; and constitutional provisions prohibiting discrimination on the basis of disability, race, creed, color, gender, national origin, religion, ancestry, or need for special education services – there are no administered assessment to determine eligibility.

​          Should the number of applicants exceed the capacity of a program, class, grade level, non-graded education grouping, or building, students must be accepted by lottery, as specified in federal or state guidance. Aside from applicants denied entry by fault of the lottery, applicants serving a current expulsion from another school will be denied admission.

          Interested parties will need to submit a request for enrollment form and supporting documents to Royal Holloway School of the Arts.

          Applicants are required to submit the following supporting documents with a request for enrollment form:

  • Medical Information Form & Proof of Immunization

  • Release of Academic Records/Transcripts (if Transferring)

  • Proof of Residency 

  • Original Birth Certificate

Enrollment Application

Records Requests

To make a data request, please complete the records request form, below. This includes requests for:


  • Student Transcripts

  • Student Grade Reports

  • School Records

  • School Bus Footage

  • Open Records Requests

The business of the Royal Holloway School of the Arts is open to public review, as required by the South Carolina Freedom of Information Act (FIOA). You may request records using the following template.

Report Card Data: 

Records Request Form


          Should a student need to withdraw, issued textbooks, library books, school technology, and other items assigned that are property of Royal Holloway School of the Arts are to be returned to the office of the Registrar; students are also required to clean out their school locker prior to withdrawal. Once Royal Holloway School of the Arts receives an official records request from the new school, student records shall be forwarded. All withdrawal requests must be initiated in writing on an official Royal Holloway School of the Arts Request for Withdrawal Form.